310 Lake Street
History of St. Peter’s Roman Catholic Church
Sunday Service: 9:00 am
The Parish Priest is Father Gasper Lucas. He can be contacted at (306) 536-8203 or [email protected]
St. Peter’s started as a mission of Holy Rosary Cathedral of Regina. The present church was built in 1957 and the former church, now next door, became the church “hall” and is used for meetings, religious instruction, and coffee hour after Mass. Mrs. Helga Palko, a parish member and a professional artist living in town at the time, designed the art on the front of the church. In 1999 a stained glass window designed by David Johnson of Tyvan was installed as the millennium project.
The annual St. Peter’s Snowflake Bazaar, a parish fundraiser, is held each year on the first Saturday in November. Contact Char at (306) 731-3563