The RM of Lumsden offers many options for paying taxes or other invoices, such as:
- Banking Online: Set up the RM of Lumsden No. 189 as a “payee”. Be sure to search “Lumsden” and choose the RM of Lumsden No. 189 (see full list below). Enter your roll number. If you are making a one-time payment such as “Development Permit”, use account number “1111 1111 1111”.
- OptionPay: A secure way to pay using your credit card. Click HERE to be taken to the OptionPay page. OptionPay Rate
- Pay at the Bank: Bring your tax notice with you and pay at your financial institution.
- Interac/Debit: The office is currently closed to the public due to COVID-19, but if you need to pay via interac, please call and make an appointment. (306) 731-2404.
- Drop a cheque in the mail slot: Located 300 James St N. beside our main office doors is a secure mail-drop slot.
- Mail your payment: You may also mail your payment to PO Box 160, Lumsden SK S0G 3C0.
- Pre-Authorized Debit: The RM can withdraw funds from your account for tax payments. For more information or to sign up, call (306) 731-2404 and click here: Fillable RM of Lumsden Pre-Authorization Agreement
Etransfer not available at this time.
Where do I find my Tax Roll Number?
|Financial Institution||Payee Name||# of Digits required for Account Number|
|CIBC||Lumsden No. 189 (R.M.) Tax||12|
|TD Canada Trust||RM of Lumsden No 189 Tax||12|
|Scotiabank||Lumsden #189 (R.M.) Taxes|
|Central 1 (Credit Union)||Lumsden 189, RM|
|Bank of Montreal (BMO)||Lumsden No 189 RM of Tax|
|RBC Telpay||Lumsden No 189, RM of||12|
|RBC Bill Payment||Lumsden (Rural Mun) No. 189 – Taxes||12|
|Conexus Credit Union||Lumsden No 189, RM Of||12|
Account number too short? Add zero’s to the end of your account number until you reach the required amount of digits.