The Town of Lumsden is now offering a new option for online payments. Via OptionPay, credit cards can be used to pay for things such as property taxes, tickets and fines, utility bills, rental fees and deposits and other accounts receivable invoices.
To make a payment with your credit card using OptionPay, please click the image below:
SERVICES YOU CAN PAY FOR USING OPTIONPAY:
We are offering online payments for the following services:
- Property Taxes
- For Property Taxes please use your 6 digit Roll Number located here.
- Parking Tickets
- For Parking Tickets please use the digit ticket number located here.
- Accounts Receivable Invoices
- For Accounts Receivable please use your 9 digit Invoice Number located here.
- Utility Bills
- For Utility Billing please use your 11 digit Account Number located here.
- Facility Rental & Deposit Fees
- For facility rentals please indicate your rental date and location.
- Dog Licenses
- To purchase a dog license, that will be mailed to you, please complete the Dog License Application Form, found here, and use the Attachment feature, to attach it with your payment.
What is OptionPay?
OptionPay is an online payment system that the Town of Lumsden offers for online credit card transactions. You can pay almost any type of bill securely through OptionPay. You can learn more about OptionPay by visiting their website here.
Is there a fee for using OptionPay?
Yes. All transactions carried out through OptionPay follow a tiered fee schedule, starting at a minimum fee of $2.00. To see the full fee schedule for using this payment option, please visit their fee schedule here.
The fees are administered through the OptionPay program for the use of their service, and not through the Town of Lumsden.
Is my credit card information secure with this program?
OptionPay provides information on their security measures here. Although OptionPay is Secure Trust Compliant, the Town of Lumsden takes no responsibility for and accepts no liability in the event of security breaches, technical difficulties, or other issues that may arise from your use of OptionPay. All users accept responsibility for their use of this service and do so at their own risk.